Certified Nursing Assistant - CNA
- Assists residents with resident care including bathing, grooming, hygiene and placement of adaptive equipment
- Ensures call lights are within reach of residents and answers call lights promptly
- Reports all changes in residents’ condition to supervisor as soon as possible
- Assures that residents are positioned appropriately for meals and serves meal trays as well as assists with feeding as needed per individual plan of care
- Completes all required documentation prior to end of shift
- Receive unparalleled training
- Competitive pay
- Industry-leading benefits including comprehensive health coverage, generous time off, 401K, and more
- Education benefits such as student loan repayment assistance, education discounts, and in-house continuing education training
- Unlimited growth opportunities in a variety of roles or locations
Our candidate will possess the ability to communicate with patients and nursing staff. Prior experience as nursing assistant preferred but not required.Job Specific Details:
Sign on bonus of $5,000 bonus with payment options of quarterly installments, OR $416 per month to assist with day care or utility expenses, OR $192 bi-weekly to assist with groceries or gas expenses for the first year of employment, paid annual NAC license renewal fee, tuition reimbursement for RN and LPN programs, toll bridge reimbursement, employee discounts with Verizon and select travel providers, 4 medical plan options, dental, vision, 401(k), company paid life insurance, paid time off programs, adoption assistance and more!
Open interviews conducted each Monday, Tuesday and Thursday from 10 a.m. to 2:30 p.m. Walk-in interviews welcome!
EducationLevel : Successful completion of State Approved Nursing Assistant Training and Competency Evaluation Program. Good standing in the state registry is required.