Emergency Room Nurse Manager
- Full Time
DescriptionSHIFT: No Weekends
At HCA Healthcare, we are committed to caring for patients with purpose and integrity. We care like family! Do you want to join an organization that invests in you as an Emergency Room Manager? At Cartersville Medical Center, you come first. HCA Healthcare has committed up to $300 million to our incredible team members over the course of three years. We are committed to providing our employees with the support they need. At Cartersville Medical Center, we offer an array of medical, dental, and vision packages as well as several add-on perks to make your benefits package truly customizable to you and your family needs. Some of our unique benefits we offer include:
- Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs
- Paid Personal Leave
- 401k (100% annual match – 3%-9% of pay based on years of service)
- Identity Theft Protection discounts
- Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
- Adoption Assistance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
- Your role performs managerial duties above and beyond the scope of the direct patient care RN.
- Your role is expected to perform direct patient care RN functions as necessary, including assessing, planning, and evaluating the care of patients when needed.
- Your role is expected to help on the units with admissions, discharges, and administration of routine medications when the direct care staff needs assistance. Other responsibilities include daily walking rounds on the units to assess for patient satisfaction, cleanliness, and safety concerns.
- You will serve as a liaison between the direct care staff and the Director.
- You will uphold all patient safety standards.
- You will participate in Performance Improvement activities to assure continuous Quality Improvement.
- You will maintain cultural and diversity awareness when dealing with patients, visitors, co-workers and all other customers and promote a supportive, teamwork-oriented environment.
Be part of an organization that invests in you. We are actively reviewing applications for our Emergency Room Manager opening. Highly qualified candidates will be promptly contacted for interviews. Submit your application and help us raise the bar in patient care!
- Graduate of an accredited School of Nursing with a current GA RN license, prefer BSN degree.
- Basic Healthcare Provider (BLS), ACLS, PALS, certification required within 90 days of hire.
- ENPC and TNCC required within 1 year and CEN preferred.
- Complete de-escalation class within 6 months of hire.
- Previous 2 years prior nursing experience, previous management experience preferred.
Our Company’s recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.