Travel Nurse - Behavioral Health RN - Louisville, KY
Travel Behavioral Health Registered Nurse (RN)
Behavioral Health/Psych RN – Chemical Dependency Unit – Louisville, KY
An academic affiliated facility in Louisville, KY is looking to increase their medical staff to care for mental health/substance abuse patients.
- Competitive pay packages available – contact me directly for customized quote
- 12-hour night shifts currently posted
- Length of assignment: 3 months
- Kentucky or compact RN Registered Nurse license required for this travel position
- This position requires a minimum of 1 year recent experience as RN Registered Nurse
- Healthcare Provider BLS, CPI
At GHR Travel Nursing, we want to make your travel experience a great one! As a GHR Travel Nurse, we are committed to giving you the chance to experience life, while saving lives. We offer great pay and one of the best benefits packages in the industry, including:
- Flexible scheduling options
- Personalized service
- Health insurance
- 401(k) investment plan
- Referral bonuses
- Free liability insurance coverage
- Weekly pay
- Direct Deposit or Pay Card option
Stay updated on all of our Registered Nurse (RN) opportunities by signing up for Job Alerts!
For more details on this and our other nationwide Registered Nurse (RN) opportunities,
Desirae Lechner, Recruiting Manager
or e-mail resume directly to [email protected]
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.