Travel Nurse - Med/Surg RN - Grand Forks, ND
Travel Med Surg Registered Nurse (RN)
COVID/Crisis Med Surg RN Contracts – Grand Forks, ND - Estimated $3,100 weekly gross!
Med Surg/Ortho/Post-Op RN Registered Nurses needed for multiple night shift openings. This area is experiencing a high rate of COVID-19 positive patients and is looking for temporary staffing assistance.
- Estimated $2,500 - $2,600 weekly take home for travelers to this area
- Shift: 12-hour night shifts, 48 hours per week
- Assignment length: 13 weeks (3 months)
- Active North Dakota or Multistate RN license
- 2 years’ recent experience as RN Registered Nurse
- Healthcare Provider BLS
- Strong Ortho care experience
At GHR Travel Nursing, we want to make your travel experience a great one! As a GHR Travel Nurse, we are committed to giving you the chance to experience life, while saving lives. We offer great pay and one of the best benefits packages in the industry, including:
- Flexible scheduling options
- Personalized service
- Health insurance
- 401(k) investment plan
- Referral bonuses
- Free liability insurance coverage
- Weekly pay
- Direct Deposit or Pay Card option
Stay updated on all of our Registered Nurse (RN) opportunities by signing up for Job Alerts!
For more details on this and our other nationwide Registered Nurse (RN) opportunities,
Desirae Lechner, Recruiting Manager
or e-mail resume directly to [email protected]
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.