Licensed Practical Nurse
NOW AVAILABLE TO QUALIFYING CANDIDATES - $500 LPN & Medical Assistant Sign-On Bonus!
We’re a Little Different Our mission is clear. We bring to life a healing ministry through our compassionate care and exceptional service.
At Mercy, we believe in careers that match the unique gifts of unique individuals – careers that not only make the most of your skills and talents, but also your heart. Join us and discover why Modern Healthcare Magazine named us in its “Top 100 Places to Work.”
- Collaborates in the workflow of the clinic and the assessment of patient/significant other in a timely, consistent and systematic manner. Documents subjective and objective data according to policy.
- Demonstrates effective patient safety techniques and infection control.
- Works as part of the clinic team in an effective and efficient manner to accomplish daily objectives
- Performs technical services/procedures according to nursing standards and protocols.
- Demonstrates effective and accurate verbal, written and electronic communication, and participates in clinic initiatives and operations.
Qualifications: LPN I
- Education: Graduate accredited Practical Nursing Program.Licensure: Must possess LPN licensure.Certifications: Current BLS Certification required before assigned to care for patients independently.Other: Mercy values and patient care orientation necessaryPreferred Experience: Medical office experience preferred.
- Education: Graduate accredited Practical Nursing Program.
- Licensure: Current Oklahoma LPN Licensure
- Certification/Registration: Three years current clinical experience and current CPR certification required.
- Other skills & knowledge: Must be able to demonstrate excellent oral and written communication skills.
Day-one comprehensive health, vision and dental coverage, PTO, tuition reimbursement and employer-matched retirement funds are just a few of the great benefits offered to eligible co-workers, including those working 48 hours or more per pay period! We’re bringing to life a healing ministry through compassionate care.
At Mercy, our supportive community will be behind you every step of your day, especially the tough ones. You will have opportunities to pioneer new models of care and transform the health care experience through advanced technology and innovative procedures. We’re expanding to help our communities grow. Join us and be a part of it all.
What Makes You a Good Match for Mercy?
Compassion and professionalism go hand-in-hand with us. Having a positive outlook and a strong sense of advocacy is in perfect step with our mission and vision. We’re also collaborative and unafraid to do a little extra to deliver excellent care – that’s just part of our commitment. If that sounds like a good fit for you, we encourage you to apply. RMA, Registered Medical Assistant, Certified Medical Assistant, CMA, CCMA, Clinic Medical Assistant, Clinical Medical Assistant, Medical Technologist, Phlebotomy, Phlebotomist, CNA, Certified Nurse Assistant, EMT, Emergency Medical Tech, Clinic Technician, Technician, Health Care Tech Nursing, Clinic Nurse, Clinical Nurse, Licensed Practical Nurse, Clinic LPN, Clinical LPN, Specialty Nurse, Licensed Vocational Nurse, Practical Nurse
Mercy has determined this is a safety-sensitive position. The ability to work in a constant state of alertness and in a safe manner is an essential function of this job.