Clinical Nurse Supervisor - Outpatient/Ambulatory (FT), Medical Infusion - Days
Department: Medical Infusion Center Provides oversight of clinical practice to support patient and staff needs. Serves as a lead, clinical resource, role model, and extension of management to uphold institutional priorities, policies and practices.
- Completes staff assignment per current clinic workload. Considers acuity, staff experience and competency, learning needs and patient acuity/complexity when considering assignments.
- Participates in performance management of staff members to include training, coaching, preparation of performance evaluations, and the performance management process. Initiates disciplinary action as appropriate.
- Addresses conflicts as they may arise. Assists/mediates to maintain smooth operations of the clinic.
- Performs service recovery to promote patient and employee retention.
- Facilitate orientation and training for employees.
- Serves as liaison with other persons/departments/clinics concerning services offered by the office.
- Acts as subject matter expert in assisting staff with daily tasks, implementing new processes and supporting staff with changes in workflow.