Position: Endoscopy Tech (GI Tech)
CareRev is the future of work. With the CareRev app you are a few clicks from booking shifts. Our app allows you to create your own schedule and lets you choose when you want to work. We pay the highest rates in the industry and get you paid quickly.
How does it work? Once you've applied and completed the registration process, you can download our app to browse open shifts in your area. There are multiple facilities and shifts available for you to choose from. Book your shift. Show up. It’s that simple and easy.
We're now in Milwaukee partnering with Froedtert Health. If you’re a current Froedtert Health Employee, please do not apply. Past Froedtert Health employees apply if you’re eligible for re-hire.
- Independence: Design your ideal schedule.
- Convenience: Find and book shifts from your phone.
- Flexibility: Pick up extra shifts on the side.
- Fast Pay: Get direct deposits twice a week.
- Reliability: Late canceled? You still get paid a portion of your day rate.
- Completion of a surgical tech program, cert not required.
- One year of Surgical tech experience specifically in GI procedures (especially Endoscopy) No ERCP experience required.
- Certification in Basic Life support.
- Endoscopy tech will be responsible for the preparation of the room and equipment before an endoscopic procedure. Present during procedures and assist the nurses and doctors through the procedure.
How to Apply
- Click "Apply Now" on this job posting.
- Complete the brief form.
- Check your inbox for an email confirmation. A CareRev Talent Manager will reach out shortly after with next steps.