Telemetry Registered Nurse RN / 4-8 Week Assignment
Are you a Super Nurse? CareRev wants you!
Positions: Telemetry Department Registered Nurse RN / 4-8 Week Contract
Weekly Pay: $2,916 - 3,204 / Guaranteed 3 shifts per week (36 hours) with the ability to pick-up additional shifts. Both day and night shifts available.
We are looking for Super Nurses in the San Fernando Valley for a 4-8 week Telemetry Nurse assignment. You may be asked to float to another location, or unit/floor where you are qualified to work. If you want the stability of a contract with a guaranteed 3 shifts per week and the highest pay in the industry, then CareRev is the app for you!
- Acute care experience within the past year.
- Minimum one-year full-time inpatient experience, including critical care. This doesn’t include school and clinicals.
- Adequate experience where minimal to no guidance is needed to handle any patient case.
- Strong ACLS skills, excellent understanding of ECG interpretation, experience caring for patients with common cardiac issues, including CHF and Afib, familiarity with post ACS/MI care protocols, good understanding of key labs and medications related to cardiac rhythm, bonus for experience with ECG administration, cardioversion, external pacing.
- Must be able to commit to 36 hours per week for 4 - 8 weeks. It is very likely that this assignment will renew after the initial contact.
- Click "Apply Now" on this job posting.
- Complete the brief form.
- Check your inbox for an email confirmation. A CareRev Talent Manager will reach out shortly after with next steps.