OR Pre-Op & PACU Registered Nurse RN
Position: OR Pre-Op, PACU Registered Nurse RN - This position is located in a surgery center.
Join CareRev and receive available shifts in your local area sent to you right on your phone. You to decide when and where you want to work, and are then able to simply book your shifts right from the CareRev app on your phone. We pay the highest rates in the industry. Get paid fast with CareRev.
Once you've applied and completed the registration process, you can downloaded our app to browse open shifts in your area and check out details on the facility. Then select your shift and book. It's simple and easy.
- Convenience: Find and book shifts from your phone.
- Flexibility: Pick up extra shifts on the side.
- Fast Pay: Get direct deposits twice a week.
- Reliability: Late canceled? You still get paid a portion of your day rate.
- Acute care experience within the past year.
- Minimum one-year full-time inpatient experience, including critical care. This doesn’t include school and clinicals.
- Enough experience where minimal to no guidance is needed to handle any case.
- Pre-op RN: expert in starting IVs, understanding of surgical consent, and other pre-op procedures.
- PACU RN: strong skills caring for post-anesthesia patients, acute pain, airway, fluids, safety.
- Click "Apply Now" on this job posting.
- Complete the brief form.
- Check your inbox for an email confirmation. A CareRev Talent Manager will reach out shortly after with next steps.