Position: Medical Assistant
Join the future of work in healthcare with CareRev. Get per diem shifts sent right to your phone on the CareRev app. You decide when you want to work and book your shifts in the app. This is a position within a regional float pool and you will receive the shift location well before your scheduled shift.
How does it work? Once you've applied and completed the registration process, you can download our app to browse open shifts in your area and check out details on the facility. Get paid the highest rates in the industry and get paid fast!
- Independence: Design your ideal schedule
- Convenience: Find and book shifts from your phone
- Flexibility: Pick up extra shifts on the side
- Fast Pay: Get direct deposits twice a week
- Reliability: Late canceled? You still get paid a portion of your day rate.
- One year of Medical Assistant experience. Experience must be within the last year.
- High school diploma or equivalent and graduate of an accredited school of medical assisting
- Able to assist with treatments ordered by provider as supervised by provider or registered nurse and perform select clinical duties, including interviewing patients, measure vital signs, and record information on patients' charts.
- Must be able to work in a constant state of alertness and in a safe manner.
How to Apply
- Click "Apply Now" on this job posting.
- Complete the brief form.
- Check your inbox for an email confirmation. A CareRev Talent Manager will reach out shortly after with next steps.