Telephone Triage Assistant
Responsible for assisting triage department in following physicians orders in an administrative capacity. Ensure work flow is smooth and handled in an expedient manner. Work as a team with others in triage department and among the different locations. Responsible for performing all duties in accordance with Practice policies and procedures.
- High School Graduate or General Education Degree(GED).
- Three years related experience.
- Strong administrative skills.
- Detail oriented and able to recognize and analyze problems.
- Able to communicate clearly with patients over the telephone and in person.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate with individuals in all levels of responsibility.
- Ability to work independently.
- Demonstrated problem-solving skills.
- Demonstrated knowledge and skill in utilization of computer application.
Demonstrated organizational and communication/customer service skills
License/Certification Requirements: No
Work Hours: 7:30a-4p
Weekend Requirements: No
On-Call Requirements: No