RN, Clinic Supervisor
The Clinic Supervisor will be responsible for supervising the day-to-day operations in a Clinic including systems override, personnel problem solving, clinic flow patterns, scheduling issues, and patient care issues. Time will be spent fulfilling administrative duties except for staffing as needed.
1. Prior Oncology or Infusion experience. 2. Must be a graduate of an accredited school of nursing and licensed as a RN in the State of Georgia in good standing without limitations.
3. Minimum of two (2) years of full-time experience as a RN post-orientation or post-residency training.
4. Certified in American Heart Association’s Basic Cardiac Life Support (BLS).
5. Must have three to five years of healthcare management experience and operational expertise, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
1. BSN degree preferred.
2. National Certification in Clinical Specialty preferred.
3. Knowledge of Healthcare administration.
4. Knowledge of human resource management including supervision and staff development.
5. Knowledge of computer systems and applications.
6. Knowledge and understanding of ICD-10, CPT, and HCPCS coding. Skill in exercising initiative, judgment, problem solving, and decision- making.
7. Skilled in developing and maintaining effective relationships with physician, coworkers, staff, patients, and others as needed. Ability to communicate clearly. Ability to plan, prioritize, organize, and direct the work of others.
8. Exhibits skill set for effective leadership including communication expertise, disciplinary skills and coping management through past experience for exhibited performance.
License/Certification Requirements: Yes
Work Hours: 8:30a-5p
Weekend Requirements: No
On-Call Requirements: No