Travel Nurse - L/D RN - Fayetteville, NC
Travel L&D (RN)
Continue to help give the gift of life while taking home over $1,400 weekly NET
- Travel L&D RN’s bring home over $1,400 NET a week!
- 12 hour Nights
- 13 week contract
- OT after 36 hours!
- Offered Vision, Dental and Medical Insurance
- NC or Compact Registered Nurses License
- 2 years recent L&D RN expereince required
- Travel experience preferred
Things to do in North Carolina
- Green Smokey Mountain National Park
- Clingmans Dome
- Cape Hatteras Lighthouse
- Grandfather Mountain
- Pullen Park
- Life and Science Museum
- Lake Norman
At GHR Travel Nursing, we want to make your travel experience a great one! As a GHR Travel Nurse, we are committed to giving you the chance to experience life, while saving lives. We offer great pay and one of the best benefits packages in the industry, including:
- Flexible scheduling options
- Personalized service
- Health insurance
- 401(k) investment plan
- Referral bonuses
- Free liability insurance coverage
- Weekly pay
- Direct Deposit or Pay Card option
Stay updated on all of our Registered Nurse (RN) opportunities by signing up for Job Alerts!
For more details on this and our other nationwide Registered Nurse (RN) opportunities, contact Meagan Haberer at [email protected]
Or you can call/text me at 716-670-8412 to get started ASAP!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.