Travel Nurse RN - ICU - Intensive Care Unit - $1,407 per week
American Mobile Healthcare is seeking a travel nurse RN ICU - Intensive Care Unit for a travel nursing job in Tucson, Arizona.Job Description & Requirements
- Specialty: ICU - Intensive Care Unit
- Discipline: RN
- Start Date: ASAP
- Duration: 13 weeks
- 36 hours per week
- Shift: 12 hours, nights
- Employment Type: Travel
Job Description & Requirements
Intensive Care Nurse - ICU Nurse - (ICU RN)
StartDate: ASAP Available Shifts: 12 N Pay Rate: $1338.00 - 1476.00
- The respected team members of this Intensive Care Unit (ICU) seek a compassionate, driven RN to join their ranks. As an addition to this elite team, you can expect to work with state-of-the-art equipment and utilize the very best patient care models. This position presents an excellent opportunity to provide optimal patient care while learning the latest technologies. - 300 bed facility using Cerner charting - We are an Accredited Chest Pain Center; home to a surgical weight loss program recognized by a national accrediting agency, Total Joint and Spine program and Stroke Center. We're also home to The Women's Center, Arizona's first freestanding, self-contained medical facility dedicated solely to the medical needs of women.
Years of Experience: 2.
- Current AZ or Compact RN license
- ACLS, BLS
Arizona’s most beautiful and most livable city is the ideal destination for healthcare professionals in search of breathtaking vistas, painted-sky sunsets and quiet escapes. With the Santa Catalina Mountains as a backdrop, and the Sonoran Desert and national forest right on its doorstep, Tucson boasts one of the most dramatic settings in the Southwest.
At American Mobile Healthcare we take care of our travelers! We offer:
- Competitive pay rates
- Free, quality, private housing
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- 401(k) and Flex Spending
- Life Insurance
- Accident and Short-term Disability Coverage
- Free Continuing Education
- Refer a friend and earn extra cash!
About the Company
Since its inception in 1985, American Mobile Healthcare has set the highest standards in professional recruitment for the travel healthcare industry. Our professional staffing team offers unparalleled customer service and industry commitment, as well as top pay and benefits. American Mobile Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply
Critical care nurse, CCU RN, intensive care nurse, ICU nurse, ICU nursing, ICU, intensive care, critical care, registered nurse, RN, R.N., nurse, nursing, healthcare, health care, patient care
American Mobile Healthcare Job ID #1753700. Pay package is based on 12 hour shifts and 36 hours per week (subject to confirmation) with tax-free stipend amount to be determined. Posted job title: Registered Nurse Intensive Care Nurse - ICU Nurse - Travel - (ICU RN).About American Mobile Healthcare
Get paid to travel! American Mobile Healthcare is a leader in the travel nurse staffing industry with top travel nursing jobs in all 50 states, including some exclusive jobs that are only available for to nurses that work with American Mobile. As an American Mobile travel nurse, you’ll be able to explore the country while earning great pay. We are proud to offer our travelers competitive benefits including:
- Free housing
- Medical and dental benefits from day one
- Travel reimbursement
- Bonuses and incentives
- Continuing education support
- Licensing assistance
- Team Support
Get started on your adventure with an American Mobile job. We’ll take you to new places and your career to new heights.