Travel Nurse RN - ICU - Intensive Care Unit - $1,388 per week
American Mobile Healthcare is seeking a travel nurse RN ICU - Intensive Care Unit for a travel nursing job in Pensacola, Florida.Job Description & Requirements
- Specialty: ICU - Intensive Care Unit
- Discipline: RN
- Start Date: ASAP
- Duration: 13 weeks
- 36 hours per week
- Shift: 12 hours, days
- Employment Type: Travel
Job Description & Requirements
Intensive Care Nurse - ICU Nurse - (ICU RN)
StartDate: ASAP Available Shifts: 12 D Pay Rate: $1320.00 - 1456.00
- Intensive Care Unit (ICU) RN needed for 500+ bed facility with all private rooms. Hospital uses Meditech charting - FL Panhandle location, close to dozens of local beaches. The Gulfside Pavilion on Pensacola Beach hosts free sunset concerts in the park every Tuesday from April to October. - Downtown Pensacola offers chic shops and trendy restaurants popping up around historic Palafox Street, the city's award-winning main street. Relaxed Southern-style sums up the unique atmosphere you'll find when you stroll through the Crepe Myrtle-lined streets, enjoying everything from gourmet food trucks to water views to award-winning fine dining.
Years of Experience: 2.
- Current FL or Compact license
- ACLS, BLS
Known for its beautiful beaches and extensive history, this northwestern Florida city is a coveted coastal locale. A major sea port located on the Pensacola Bay, connected to the Gulf of Mexico, the city was the first settlement in the U.S. From charming historic neighborhoods to the city’s many parks, lagoons and beaches; Pensacola offers visitors a gorgeous unspoiled natural landscape with an exciting city life.
At American Mobile Healthcare we take care of our travelers! We offer:
- Competitive pay rates
- Free, quality, private housing
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- 401(k) and Flex Spending
- Life Insurance
- Accident and Short-term Disability Coverage
- Free Continuing Education
- Refer a friend and earn extra cash!
About the Company
Since its inception in 1985, American Mobile Healthcare has set the highest standards in professional recruitment for the travel healthcare industry. Our professional staffing team offers unparalleled customer service and industry commitment, as well as top pay and benefits. American Mobile Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply
Critical care nurse, CCU RN, intensive care nurse, ICU nurse, ICU nursing, ICU, intensive care, critical care, registered nurse, RN, R.N., nurse, nursing, healthcare, health care, patient care
American Mobile Healthcare Job ID #1775260. Pay package is based on 12 hour shifts and 36 hours per week (subject to confirmation) with tax-free stipend amount to be determined. Posted job title: Registered Nurse Intensive Care Nurse - ICU Nurse - Travel - (ICU RN).About American Mobile Healthcare
Get paid to travel! American Mobile Healthcare is a leader in the travel nurse staffing industry with top travel nursing jobs in all 50 states, including some exclusive jobs that are only available for to nurses that work with American Mobile. As an American Mobile travel nurse, you’ll be able to explore the country while earning great pay. We are proud to offer our travelers competitive benefits including:
- Free housing
- Medical and dental benefits from day one
- Travel reimbursement
- Bonuses and incentives
- Continuing education support
- Licensing assistance
- Team Support
Get started on your adventure with an American Mobile job. We’ll take you to new places and your career to new heights.