Licensed Practical Nurse, LPN – Home Care
- $1,000 sign-on bonus
What we offer:
- Competitive compensation, benefits, and incentives.
- Truly flexible scheduling – a dedication to work/life balance.
- A team environment with a focus on community service.
- A natural caregiver that wants to help others, no matter the setting?
- A team player that loves an independent work environment?
- A connector who lives to bring out the very best in people?
- Honest, positive, and reliable – the one that all of your friends count on?
Our Nurses (LPNs) are a special breed. They’ve been called to care in a uniquely personal practice environment where their relationships are just as important as their technical skills, and they see the impact of their work every day.
What you’ll do:
- Provide in-home direct patient care according to the provider’s prescribed plan of care (and nursing scope of practice) while closely monitoring progress/recovery.
- Assess and document patient conditions and report changes as needed (vitals, blood/stool/urine, glucose, etc.)
- Administer medication, insulin, and IV/fluids; documenting thoroughly.
- Inspect and care for wounds, changing dressings and assisting with personal hygiene.
- Assess patient for further injuries, infections, bedsores, etc. and deliver appropriate treatments.
- Collaborate with providers, aides, and allied health professionals to ensure exceptional patient outcomes.
- Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) active license in the State of Ohio
- Six (6) months of experience in healthcare; home care, home health, hospital, and/or long-term care environment preferred
- Valid driver license, car insurance, and reliable transportation
- CPR/AED/First Aid certification
- G-tube and Trach care experience a plus, but not required
- Enjoy working independently
We would love to talk with you about your experience and goals and share the great opportunities and careers Interim HealthCare has to offer.
Company OverviewAt Interim HealthCare Home Care, our patients deserve the very best – that’s why we focus on each individual’s needs in the comfort and dignity of their home. Through nursing, personal care, therapy, case management, and countless specialized services, we bring quality care where it’s needed most. We’re called to care so that family members can be just that.
Interim HealthCare and all of our affiliates are proud to be equal opportunity employers. We don’t discriminate on the basis of race, gender, religion, physical disability or any other classification protected under local, state or federal law. Interim HealthCare is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Each Interim HealthCare location is independently owned and operated. ©2019 Interim HealthCare Inc.
- Job City: New Philadelphia
- Job State: OH
- Employee Type: Full Time
- Min Salary: $16.00
- Max Salary: $17.00
- Compensation Type: Hourly