Licensed Practical Nurse – LPN
NOW OFFERING WEEKLY PAY
Continuous learning environment.
Commute with no traffic and parking at the front door!
Fun activities for staff to participate in.
Cohesive, professional co-workers and a supportive management team.
Are you an experienced Licensed Practical Nurse looking to make a difference?
Are you really utilizing all your skills and abilities to their fullest potential?
Would you like to work for a growing company, who appreciates the value of its team members?
If this sounds like the type of nurse you can be, then we are the perfect career choice for you.
- Must possess, as a minimum, a Nursing Degree from an accredited college or university, or be a graduate of an approved LPN/LVN program
- Provide direct nursing care to the residents, and to supervise the day-to-day nursing activities performed by nursing assistants
- Must be in accordance with current federal, state, and local standards, guidelines, and regulations that govern our facility, and as may be required by the Director of Nursing
The Saber Advantage and Benefits:
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Wellness Program
- Competitive Salaries
- Employee Referral program
- Tuition Discount Programs!
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Employee recognition program!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer/Minorities/Female/Disabled/Veteran and also promote a drug-free workplace.
“Communication with facility staff is excellent making it easier to manage in house medical conditions for residents.”
-Current Autumn Care of Madison Employee