RN - Progressive Care
DescriptionSHIFT: Weekends Only
At HCA Healthcare, we are committed to caring for patients with purpose and integrity. We care like family! Advance your career as a Progressive Care Unit Registered Nurse today with Redmond Regional Medical Center. We are committed to providing our employees with the support they need. At Redmond Regional Medical Center, we offer an array of medical, dental, and vision packages as well as several add-on perks to make your benefits package truly customizable to you and your family needs. Some of our unique benefits we offer include:
- Paid Personal Leave
- 401k (100% annual match – 3%-9% of pay based on years of service)
- Identity Theft Protection discounts
- Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
- Adoption Assistance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
- You will assess patient needs
- You will plan, deliver and coordinate care
- You will handle reassessing/evaluating care
- You will act as a role model for care delivery and demonstrate WE CARE Values in all actions. This includes demonstrating excellent service behavior.
Be part of an organization that invests in you. We are actively reviewing applications for our Progressive Care Unit Registered Nurse opening. Highly qualified candidates will be promptly contacted for interviews. Submit your application and help us raise the bar in patient care!
- Graduate of accredited Nursing Program
- Previous acute bedside experience required
- Telemetry experience preferred
- Cardiac Care experience preferred
- BLS certification at employment or within one month of employment
- Critical Care Course with passing score of 80% or higher at time of employment or within 18 months of employment
- If CCRN is current, you are exempt from Critical Care Course.
- Current GA or Compact State RN license
Our Company’s recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.