Neonatal Intensive Care Air Transport RN
DescriptionSHIFT: Nights (rotating weekends)
Are you passionate about delivering superior, patient-centered care? At HCA Healthcare, we are committed to caring for patients with purpose and integrity. We care like family! Jump-start your career as a NICU Air Transport Registered Nurse (RN) today with Overland Park Regional Medical Center.At OPRMC, we want to ensure your needs are met. We offer a variety of comprehensive medical, dental, and vision plans along with some unique benefits including:
- Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs
- Paid Personal Leave
- 401k (100% annual match – 3%-9% of pay based on years of service)
- Identity Theft Protection discounts
- Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
- Adoption Assistance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
- When not transporting, nurse will be working with inpatient neonates
- 70-bed level III NICU
- Patient Satisfaction-among the highest in the country
- “Rooming-in” rooms for parents to be with their newborn full-time
NICU Registered Nurse/RN Responsibilities:
- Under the general direction of the HCA Midwest Neonatal Transport Coordinator, Transport Program Director and Transport Medical Director (Neonatal Leadership Team), the Transport Neonatal Nurse, during transport functions to identify, plan, implement and evaluate the stabilization and emergency care of acutely ill neonates and infants in collaboration with the Medical Control Physician and the Transport Neonatal Nurse Practitioner.
- The Transport RN practices in accordance with philosophy, policies, procedures and standards of the hospital: functions within the guidelines of the protocols for the transport program that are reviewed and agreed on by the HCA Midwest Neonatal Leadership Team.
- Care is provided in accordance with hospital policies and procedures, applicable state Nurse Practice Acts, and AAP Guidelines for Air and Ground Transport.
QualificationsWhat Qualifications You Will Need:
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing required.
- Currently licensed as a registered professional nurse in the state(s) of practice and/or has an active compact license, in accordance with law and regulation. BLS required upon hire required; NRP certification required.
- Minimum two years prior experience in Level III NICU.
Our Company’s recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.