LVN, Licensed Vocational Nurse Specialty - Clinic - Orthopedics
Under supervision, the incumbent of this position provides professional nursing care to clinic and hospital patients. Works collaboratively with the providers within the team setting to facilitate quality care for the patient.
- Graduate from an accredited school of practical nursing or vocational nursing.
- Previous medical office experience preferred.
- 2-3 years operating room experience and scrub first assist experience
- Capable of assisting surgeon in OR procedures (clamp, cut ties)
- 1-2 years physician clinic nursing experience
- Valid state license to practice nursing. Current CPR certification