LVN, Licensed Vocational Nurse - 6 Ornelas Orthopedics
Under the direction of a licensed RN, provides individualized nursing care to patients based upon the physician's medical plan, the nursing assessment and the physical, mental and emotional needs of the patient.
- Graduate of a school of vocation nursing
- Excellent customer service, negotiation and communication skills
- Minimum one year diverse clinical or acute care experience
- LVN Licensure in good standing in state of employment or a compact state, if applicable
- American Heart Association - Basic Life Support