Certified Nursing Assistant - CNA
6 days left
- Contract Type
- Assists residents with resident care including bathing, grooming, hygiene and placement of adaptive equipment
- Ensures call lights are within reach of residents and answers call lights promptly
- Reports all changes in residents condition to supervisor as soon as possible
- Assures that residents are positioned appropriately for meals and serves meal trays as well as assists with feeding as needed per individual plan of care
- Completes all required documentation prior to end of shift
- Receive unparalleled training
- Competitive pay
- Industry-leading benefits including comprehensive health coverage, generous time off, 401K, and more
- Education benefits such as student loan repayment assistance, education discounts, and in-house continuing education training
- Unlimited growth opportunities in a variety of roles or locations
Our candidate will possess the ability to communicate with patients and nursing staff. Prior experience as nursing assistant preferred but not required.Job Specific Details:
Heartland Hospice is currenlty looking for a full-time Certified Nurse Aide in the State of Illinois. Our office is located in Fairview Heights, Illinois and our service area is within 60 miles from the office. You woud be required to travel to Nursing facilities and Patient homes to provide required Plan of Care for each Patient.
Ideal traits that we are looking for is someone that is a team player, dependable and has a passion for caring for people. If you fit this description and have the required Certification we would love to meet with you about this opportunity to be part of our Team.
EducationLevel : Successful completion of State Approved Nursing Assistant Training and Competency Evaluation Program. Good standing in the state registry is required.
Shift : -not applicable-