Infusion Nurse - RN
We are Serenity Mental Health Centers, a fast-growing mental health provider focused on helping patients live their best lives using the most advanced therapies available. We are looking for an Infusion RN for our Lakewood, CO office. The primary role is to provide IV infusion medical treatment, response management and follow-up care to our clients after receiving a physician order for the infusion. The position offers direct patient care and rewarding patient interactions, with no nights or Sunday shifts required. This is a great opportunity to grow your career and make a difference for those who need it most.
What You’ll Do
- Administer infusion treatments to chronically mentally ill patients, usually in crisis from severe depression and/or anxiety
- Monitor and report changes in patient symptoms or behavior
- Communicate with collaborating physician regarding patient care
- Educate patients about health maintenance
- Assist physician with answering questions about medications when not performing infusions
- Maintain accurate patient medical records
- Provide advice and emotional support to patients and their family members
What We are Looking For
- Must be a licensed RN
- Previous experience in nursing, behavioral health is a plus
- Familiarity with medical software and infusion equipment
- Ability to build rapport with patients is essential
- Willingness to be flexible and adapt as situations require
- Ability to remain calm if patient becomes distressed
- Must get along well with other staff
- Good grammar, typing skills to enter encounters in EHR
Who We Are
Serenity Mental Health Centers opened in 2017 in response to the critical need for access to better treatments for depression and other mental illnesses such as anxiety, ADHD, PTSD, bipolar disorder, OCD and more. Serenity has helped thousands of patients take back their lives from mental illness with specialized clinical expertise and the most cutting-edge technology available in mental health today. Serenity believes that the best approach to treating mental illnesses is to offer holistic options and treat the whole person with a patient-first philosophy.
At Serenity, we believe that you should be living your best life, and mental health is a big part of that. We bring the same passion we have for improving our patient’s lives to providing a work experience that will help you do your best work, enjoy the time you are at work, and succeed in life outside of work. We take our people and culture seriously and make it a priority to invest in both.
Check us out at: https://serenitymentalhealthcenters.com/