Occupational Health Registered Nurse RN
Position: Occupational Health Nurse RN - Per Diem
This is a per diem opportunity. Assignment is planned to run 4-6 weeks with the high likelihood of being extended.
Please note that multiple shifts are available across the healthcare system.
CareRev is the future of work. With the CareRev app you are a few clicks from booking shifts. Our app allows you to create your own schedule and lets you choose when you want to work. We pay the highest rates in the industry and get you paid quickly.
How does it work? Once you've applied and completed the registration process, you can download our app to browse open shifts in your area. There are multiple facilities and shifts available for you to choose from. Book your shift. Show up. It’s that simple and easy.
- Convenience: Find and book shifts from your phone
- Flexibility: Pick up extra shifts on the side
- Fast Pay: Get direct deposits twice a week
- Reliability: Late canceled? You still get paid a portion of your day rate.
What are the requirements?
- Minimum one-year full-time RN experience in any of the following specialties: Employee Health, Clinic, Urgent Care, or Triage. Occupational Health RN preferred.
- Must be available for shifts Monday - Friday 6:30AM - 1:30PM.
- Provides treatment for job related injuries and illnesses.
- Conducts new hire health screenings, respirator fit testing and immunization screenings.
- Positive, self-starter with a can-do attitude.
- Documentation - In order to get you picking up shifts ASAP, please see some of the documentation that is needed: MMR & Varicella (2 vaccines or a titer), TDAP Vaccine (within 10 years), and Hep B (3 vaccines or a titer).
How to Apply
- Click "Apply Now" on this job posting
- Complete the brief form
- Check your inbox for an email confirmation. A CareRev Talent Manager will reach out shortly after with next steps.