Home Health Admissions RN $5K Sign on
I believe that better care begins at home.
Compassionate care, uncompromising service and clinical excellence – that’s what our patients have come to expect from our clinicians. Kindred at Home, a division of Kindred Healthcare Inc., is the nation’s leading provider of comprehensive home health, hospice, and non-medical home care services.
Kindred at Home, and its affiliates, delivers compassionate, high-quality care to patients and clients in their homes or places of residence, including non-medical personal assistance, skilled nursing and rehabilitation and hospice and palliative care. Our caregivers focus on each unique patient to deliver the appropriate care and emotional support to our patients and their families.
The Clinical Assessment Advisor directly completes and oversees development/ of the plan of treatment as approved by physician, performs ongoing evaluation of patient needs and coordinates team of professionals and other licensed clinicians and home health aides to ensure optimal clinical outcomes. Works with physician and/or referral source to obtain all pertinent clinical information for optimal assessment generation. Ensures consistent team care scheduling and dissemination of updated clinical information. Coordinates assigned care team members and resources. Maintains focus on all healthcare quality and affordability initiatives (HCQAI’s). Established productivity standards and performance will be monitored and measured under general supervision of the Clinical Field Staff Supervisor (CFSS) or above.
- Performs or delegates the initial and ongoing evaluation of patient needs within their scope of practice
- Routinely complete Start of Care/Resumption of Care/Recertification/Discharge of OASIS visits and may occasionally need to provide routine visits based on individual patient needs and branch expectations
- Ensures plan of care incorporates and guides appropriate teaching related to health maintenance, prevention and safety
- Coordinates available resources to manage care plan and ensures stated outcomes are achieved
- Periodically reassesses or delegates the reassessment of patient needs and revises care plan as necessary
- Assures appropriate care of patient is met through the start of care assessment completion.
- Promotes/coordinates communication between team members, attending physicians, appropriate administrative staff, referral sources and external case managers to ensure appropriateness of care
- coordination and communicates any necessary changes to the plan of care
- Ensures patient needs are identified and qualified caregivers are assigned to all cases within their scope of practice
- Participates in special projects and performs other duties as assigned
- Bachelor of Science degree in Nursing (BSN)
- Registered Nurse (RN) license
- At least 2 years clinical home care experience with minimum one year experience in a clinical
- management role is preferred
- Current CPR certification
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of state and federal home health agency regulations and compliance standards and regulations
- Knowledge of clinical policies and procedures and ability to implement
- Knowledge of clinical structure of PDGM
- Must read, write and speak fluent English.
- Must have good and regular attendance.
- Approximate percent of time required to travel: 60%
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin.
To learn more, please contact your local recruiter at (toll free) 855-KND-AT-HOME