RN - Home Health
SUMMARY: Functions in planning, giving, and evaluating skilled nursing care under the direction of the Clinical Coordinator. Uses his/her initiative to implement a physician plan of care with the available community resources.
- Makes the initial visit to evaluate the patient’s nursing needs.
- Develops and implements nursing treatment plans for all patient referrals based upon the data from the nursing history and assessment and the physician’s plan of treatment.
- Provides services requiring substantial and specialized nursing skills.
- Regularly re-evaluates the patient’s needs, and revises the plan of care as appropriate.
- As required by agency policy, reports both verbally and in writing significant change in patient’s condition (signs, symptoms, needs).
- Participates in discharge planning from home health care.
- Prepares concise, legible clinical notes, progress notes, summary reports, re-certifications, and discharge summaries completely and in a timely manner.
- Maintains coordination with all other disciplines as needed for patient care.
- Assists with patient care audit and clinical record reviews.
- Plans for and participates in case conferences with the health care team.
- Keeps abreast of the current state and federal rules and regulations as appropriate.
- Supports the Agency’s Mission and Value Performance Standards.
- Knowledge of medications and sterile techniques.
- Home Health experience preferred (2 years)
- Valid driver’s license, reliable auto, and current auto insurance with adequate coverage.
- Current CPR card. Proof of TB screening.
- Current RN license for Washington Minimum one-year acute care setting with IV experience.
- Helping those in need of your skills and compassion.
- Working with a team of amazing employees who care deeply about their coworkers.
- Health and dental insurance, retirement, life insurance.
- Flexible work schedules to manage a caseload.
- Up to 26 days of earned leave annually.
- Mileage reimbursement. Work-life balance.
- Performance bonuses Merit-based increases
CHHH is an EEOC employer; please see more details or apply directly online at chhh.org.