Registered Nurse (RN) - Bullhead Access Center
Arizona Kidney Disease and Hypertension Center (AKDHC) is one of the nation's largest groups of physicians specializing in the care of patients with Chronic Kidney disease. Since 1976, we have enjoyed the trust of patients and the respect of the community throughout the Phoenix Metropolitan area and across Arizona. We are a professional medical association consisting of physicians and other vital support staff. To learn more about us, please visit our website: www.akdhc.com.
Registered Nurse (RN) - Bullhead Access Center - AKDHC
This RN provides pre-operative, intra-operative, and post-operative care to patients per physician’s orders. Assists during interventional and surgical operating room procedures.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Expedites timely and smooth flow of patients through the Access Center.
- Completes patient assessments for potential problems with patency and other indicators of dialysis access.
- Maintains accurate and complete medical records.
- Provides patient education and instructions on home care and documents patient’s understanding.
- Uses equipment standard to the profession, such as cardiac monitors, oxygen administration systems, and stethoscopes.
- Enters pertinent information in the computer system designed for statistical analysis, research, and patient follow-up.
- Assists with maintaining adequate supply and medication inventory.
- Participates in the Quality Assurance (QA) Program.
- Associates degree (A. A.) or equivalent from two-year college or technical school
- 2 years of acute or critical care experience is preferred
- Conscious Sedation experience preferred
- Current Arizona Registered Nurse License
- Current certification in Basic Life Support
- Current ACLS certification.
- Competitive compensation
- Paid time off (PTO)
- Medical, dental and vision benefits
- Future growth opportunities within the company
- Collaborative, creative environment where each person feels encouraged to contribute to our processes, decisions, planning, and culture
Candidates seeking a challenging new opportunity, please submit your resume to: https://j.brt.mv/ATS/jb.do?reqGK=27397906
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.