Medical Surgical/Telemetry RN - Community Hospital
Join the future of work in healthcare. With the CareRev app, you receive available shifts in your local area right on your phone. You decide when and where you want to work. Get paid the highest rates in the industry and get paid fast.
Once you've applied and completed the registration process, you can downloaded our app to browse open shifts in your area and check out details on the facility. Then select your shift and book. It's simple and easy.
We're now in Milwaukee partnering with Froedtert Health. Join the Froedtert external float pool!
**Note This position is for shifts at Community Hospitals owned by Froedtert Health. If you're a current Froedtert Health employee, please do not apply. Past Froedtert Health employees apply if you are eligible for re-hire.**
- Acute care experience within the past year.
- Minimum 18 months full-time inpatient experience, including critical care. This doesn’t include school and clinicals.
- Enough experience where minimal to no guidance is needed to handle any case.
- All-around skills including experience with a wide set of medical and surgical problems, multitasking across patients, effective planning, collaborate with providers to manage all aspects of patients' daily care.
- Must have both Med/Surg and Telemetry experience!