RN Medical/Surgical & Telemetry
Join the future of work in healthcare. With the CareRev app, you receive available shifts in your local area right on your phone. You decide when and where you want to work. Get paid the highest rates in the industry and get paid fast.
Once you've applied and completed the registration process, you can downloaded our app to browse open shifts in your area and check out details on the facility. Then select your shift and book. It's simple and easy.
- Acute care experience within the past year.
- Minimum one-year full-time inpatient experience, including critical care. This doesn’t include school and clinicals.
- Enough experience where minimal to no guidance is needed to handle any case.
- Medical-Surgical: all-around skills including experience with a wide set of medical and surgical problems, multitasking across patients, effective planning, collaborate with providers to manage all aspects of patients' daily care.
- Telemetry: strong ACLS skills, excellent understanding of ECG interpretation, experience caring for patients with common cardiac issues, including CHF and Afib, familiarity with post ACS/MI care protocols, good understanding of key labs and medications related to cardiac rhythm, bonus for experience with ECG administration, cardioversion, external pacing.