Health & Wellness Director RN
Relocation assistance available!
Brookdale Madison West Assisted Living & Memory Care
429 South Yellowstone Drive
Madison, Wisconsin 53719
Up to $10k in additional incentives!
Make Lives Better Including Your Own.
The happiness of those we serve is dependent on the happiness of our associates, so you’ll receive competitive compensation and a benefits package with additional perks designed to make you smile. The work you do will be challenging yet rewarding. But you’ll earn more than a paycheck; you can enjoy opportunities to grow your career, as well as ongoing programs catered to your health, financial, mental, and emotional needs. Most of all, we believe you can find purpose, meaning, and the chance to be a part of something bigger than yourself.
Brookdale Madison West is a beautiful, newly renovated assisted living and memory care community. Our staff and residents enjoy a professional, caring community in which to live and work. Call or email Julie Arnold, JArnold7@Brookdale.com / 703-946-2095, to learn more about careers at Brookdale Senior Living!
Registered Nurse (RN) required.
Full-time associates enjoy:
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan with matching contribution – Brookdale will make a matching contribution equal to 25% of your elective deferrals each Plan year quarter. Brookdale will not match your elective deferrals in excess of 4% of your Compensation each Plan Year quarter.
- Benefit plan package
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit – Save pre-tax money to pay for parking and transportation costs getting to and from work.
- Associate Compassion Fund – Nonprofit fund for associates, funded by associates.
- Associate Discounts – Including: Senior Living & Personalized Living, AT&T, Perks at Work, Dignity Memorial, FedEx, Ford, GE, Hotelogical, Nestle, Staples, Ticket Monster Perks, Verizon.
- Extensive Insurance Plans – Including medical, dental, vision, short-term and long-term disability, and more.
- Paid Time Off
- Adoption Benefit – Get reimbursed for certain expenses related to the adoption of a child.
- Tuition Reimbursement – Get reimbursed for eligible expenses for qualifying undergraduate studies tuition as well as for prep courses for licensures, certifications and CEUs.
Are you a seasoned caregiver ready to take the next step in your career? Brookdale’s Nurse Healthcare Director manage the day-to-day healthcare operations of our senior assisted living communities. Our residents and their families enjoy the peace and assurance of knowing their family members are being taken care of by an experienced and compassionate health care team that you will lead.
Requirements to be a Health & Wellness Director
Are responsible for the direct supervision of community-based licensed nursing and healthcare staff in the management of resident well-being and care. Nursing Directors assess health, functional and psychosocial status of residents and proactively manage care and services while evaluating the opportunity for residents to remain in their environment. The Health & Wellness Director of Nursing also assigns work, appraises performance while resolving any health care problems that may arise. Education as required to obtain state nursing license (LPN/LVN or RN) and a minimum of 3 years relevant experience.