Outpatient Oncology Opportunities Available
Job Description The Mount Sinai Health System is in need of oncology nurses, NPs, and a Nurse Manager for our Mount Sinai Health System outpatient location in Union Square. The following positions are available:
Nurse Manager - Infusion/Medical Oncology:
- BSN, required and Masters, preferred with prior oncology and at least 3 years in a managerial position
Clinical Program Manager, NP
- Hematology, Oncology, Therapeutic Infusion experience required
- NYS RN and NP with Master's degree, DEA, certification required
- BCLS, ACLS required
- Strong background in acute care oncology and proven progressive leadership experience.
- Oncology NP experience (5 years) and/or AOCN preferred.
- Some supervisory experience preferred.
Registered Nurse Oncology (RN)
- Medical / Surgical, Oncology RN experience preferred
- BLS / BCLS certification required
- Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing / BSN required for all Clinical RN positions
- Exception: Associate Degree or Diploma in Nursing graduates considered for identified specialized areas of practice; Current matriculation in a BSN program with graduation date within one year of hire is required for consideration
- Current New York State Registered Nurse / RN license (or willingness and eligibility to obtain)
Assistant Nurse Manager - Chemotherapy Suite
- Bachelor of Science with a major in nursing required; Masters in nursing or health related field preferred.
- Licensed as a registered nurse with current registration in New York State
- Chemotherapy ONS biotherapy provider and OCN preferred
- 3 years minimum clinical nursing experience with some Charge Nurse/supervisory experience preferred. Must have relevant clinical competence in area of nursing practice assigned
Strength Through Diversity
The Mount Sinai Health System believes that diversity and inclusion is a driver for excellence. We share a common devotion to delivering exceptional patient care. Yet we’re as diverse as the city we call home- culturally, ethically, in outlook and lifestyle. When you join us, you become a part of Mount Sinai’s unrivaled record of achievement, education and advancement as we revolutionize healthcare delivery together.
We work hard to recruit and retain the best people, and to create a welcoming, nurturing work environment where you have the opportunity and support to develop professionally. We share the belief that all employees, regardless of job title or expertise, have an impact on quality patient care.
Explore more about this opportunity and how you can help us write a new chapter in our story!
Who We Are
Over 38,000 employees strong, the mission of the Mount Sinai Health System is to provide compassionate patient care with seamless coordination and to advance medicine through unrivaled education, research, and outreach in the many diverse communities we serve.
Formed in September 2013, The Mount Sinai Health System combines the excellence of the Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai with seven premier hospitals, including Mount Sinai Beth Israel, Mount Sinai Brooklyn, The Mount Sinai Hospital, Mount Sinai Queens, Mount Sinai West (formerly Mount Sinai Roosevelt), Mount Sinai St. Luke’s, and New York Eye and Ear Infirmary of Mount Sinai.
The Mount Sinai Health System is an equal opportunity employer. We comply with applicable Federal civil rights laws and does not discriminate, exclude, or treat people differently on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or gender expression.