Employee Health Nurse
The Occupational Health Nurse supports all facets of employee’s health from pre-employment health screenings to consultation and referrals for leaders and employees to providing treatment to employees and volunteers injured or exposed to communicable disease, blood borne pathogens or chemical hazards in the workplace. This individual will collaborate with members of the human resources team, nursing leadership, infectious disease as well as external partners in the support of our worker’s compensation program and return to work decisions.
Education / Requirements:
- Must be a graduate of an accredited school of professional nursing, hold a current Texas RN licensure and a BLS certification.
- Three years of RN experience required. Preferably in hospital employee health, occupational or related experience.
- Must have excellent customer service, coaching skills as well as the ability to work with individuals at all levels of the organization.
- Employee/Occupational Health experience desired.
- EPIC experience strongly desired.