Nurse, Hospice Reg#1
- Valid licensure required
- Previous experience required
- Position Summary:
Delivers quality hospice and palliative nursing care to patients in the community, nursing home, or inpatient hospice setting. Develops, implements, and coordinates the interdisciplinary plan of care for each patient and family. Participates in professional development activities that further personal and program goals related to end of life care.
- Graduate from an accredited school of nursing.
- BSN preferred
- CHPN preferred
- Minimum 1 year med/surg. experience.
- Minimum 1 year home care or hospice experience preferred.
- Current NJ/PA nursing license.
-Ability to work flexible hours, and meet weekend, holiday, and NOC requirements
- Current IV and veni-puncture experience preferred