- Valid licensure required
- Previous experience required
- Position Summary:
Delivers quality health care to patients in their homes and in the community. Coordinates overall plan of care for each patient.
- Graduate from an accredited school of nursing.
- BSN preferred.
- Minimum 1 year med/surg experience preferred.
- Minimum 1 year home care experience preferred.
- Current PA or NJ nursing license as required by location.
- Ability to work flexible hours, and meet weekend, holiday and NOC requirements.
- Current IV, and venipuncture experience preferred.
- Valid driver's license and current CPR certification required.
- Experience or certification in appropriate specialty area.