RN Supervisor - Shoreham
Mon- Thurs 7am-3pm
Become an everyday hero; help fulfill the mission of Citizens Options Unlimited to support people to live the life they choose. The longevity of our workforce speaks for itself; the agency provides a rewarding experience, values your diversity, and invests in your employment goals.
Located on 10 picturesque acres in Wading River/Shoreham, Citizens Options Unlimited (Citizens), an affiliate agency of AHRC Nassau and empowers people with intellectual and developmental disabilities (I/DD) to achieve their goals. Under the direction of the ADON, the RN Supervisor is responsible for oversight of care to a group of adults with I/DD and complex medical needs. You will provide clinical supervision and training to LPN and paraprofessional staff to ensure that all medical/nursing needs are being met.
Here, we offer you:
- Competitive salary with a rich benefits package
- Tuition reimbursement – we’ll pay you to get your BSN!
- A diverse, inclusive team that will support and guide you every day
- Wellness incentives – weight loss, yoga at work, gym membership & more
- College Loan Forgiveness
- Housing Assistance to purchase your first dream home – in Nassau or Suffolk
- Employee Recognition – you’ll be appreciated!!
- Opportunities for you to advance your career
RN Supervisors, we require:
- College degree in nursing
- Valid NYS Registered Professional Nursing License
- Valid and qualified NYS Driver's License
- Experience with Intellectual Disabilities/Developmental Disabilities preferred but will train
We offer medical, dental, vision, retirement, life insurance, voluntary short/long term disability, paid time off, paid holidays, Tuition reimbursement, Scholarship offerings, AFLAC plans, child care, prepaid legal and much more!
To apply, email a resume to Nicole Uterano, RN email@example.com
Equal Opportunity Employer Proud of Our Workforce Diversity