Registered Nurse (RN) / Travel / Long Term Care
Registered Nurse (RN) – Travel/Contract – Long Term Care - Maine
MAS Medical Staffing is currently seeking a Registered Nurse (RN) to work in Long Term Care. MAS Medical Staffing is more than a staffing agency. We are facilitators of careers, support systems for families and innovators within the industry. Our Candidates choose to work with MAS because of the benefits and customer experience we put forth, we spend time with each candidate to help them grow personally and professionally.
MAS Medical Staffing employees enjoy industry leading compensation packages and benefits, including:
- Competitive weekly pay
- 401K with company match
- Generous housing stipends and housing assistance
- Instant pay available for hours worked
- Health insurance coverage & Supplemental Insurance offerings
- Travel reimbursement
- Licensure assistance & reimbursement
- Referral Bonuses – Make extra cash just by referring friends!
- MAS Rewards Me Bonus Program
- Dedicated Recruiters on call 24/7 via text, email, or phone.
- Must have current RN license in the state of Maine or compact or willing to apply
- 1-2 years of assisted living or long-term care experience
- Must have BLS Certification
- 1-2 years prior experience
- Interest in elderly care