Nursing Instructor - BSN Program (All areas of specialty) Louisville, Kentucky
Nursing Faculty - All areas of specialty to teach in the BSN Program
Galen College of Nursing
Various shifts available
Galen College is currently looking for committed, engaged, creative faculty who want to profoundly influence nursing student success and partake and engage in the full scope of the Nursing Faculty role.
We are currently hiring several nursing faculty to teach in the BSN program in all specialty areas that will help facilitate learning and learner development.
As a Nursing faculty you will be responsible for engaging in the full scope of the academic nurse educator role.
- Facilitate learning and learner development
- Use assessment and evaluation strategies
- Participate in curriculum development, implementation, and evaluation
- Evaluation of program outcomes
- Ongoing development of the nurse educator role
- Engage in scholarship
- Develop and function as a leader and change agent; and function within the educational environment
- This role must be fulfilled in accordance with rules and regulations of the state and federal regulatory and accrediting bodies
BSN Program: Minimum of a Masters of Science Degree with a major in Nursing; or a Doctoral degree
- Unencumbered Kentucky Nursing license
- A minimum of two years experience in nursing as a Registered Nurse with experience in clinical area of expertise
- Experience must be within the last five years
- Maintain knowledge of curriculum development and teaching methodology
- Familiarity with the state board of nursing Rules and Regulations for nursing and nursing education
- Ability to adapt rapidly to a variety of situations
Galen College Values:
Inclusivity: I foster an environment that provides opportunity for every individual to reach their full potential.
Character: I act with integrity and compassion in all I do.
Accountability: I own my role and accept responsibility for my actions.
Respect: I value every person as an individual with unique contributions worthy of consideration.
Excellence: I commit myself to the highest level of quality in everything I do.
We are Galen College of Nursing. Our focus is nursing education and our students’ success is all that matters. We offer a unique educational experience we call Pure Nursing. Our knowledgeable and caring faculty and staff take personal interest in helping our students achieve their goals. Galen College is regionally accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges (SACSCOC) to award Baccalaureate and Associate Degrees. The baccalaureate degree in nursing program (RN to BSN option) at Galen College of Nursing is accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE), and the associate degree program is accredited by the Accreditation Commission for Education in Nursing (ACEN). For complete information related to Galen’s accreditation status, please visit our website.