We are looking for entry-level recruiters to join our team at our corporate office located outside of Manchester, NH. Our team is made up of highly motivated, driven self-starters, and we’ re looking for the same in our next recruiter. If you want a top paying commission plan and as many HOT jobs as you can handle, MAS Medical Staffing is the place for you.
In this role, you will:
In this role, you will:
- Match health care professionals with travel job positions across the country.
- Make a high volume of out reaches to candidates through calls, email marketing, and networking events.
- Work as a team player with sales and recruiting teams focused on putting people to work
- Generate qualified leads and referrals.
- Oversee the hiring process and assist candidates throughout the entire process.
- Create and maintain strong relationships with candidates.
- Operate in a fast-paced environment.
- Grow with the company while hitting professional and personal goals.
- You are a people person. You’ re energized by meeting and talking with new people. You go out of your way to foster connections between people and genuinely want to help people find jobs.
- You have an innate ability to build relationships with managers and candidates.
- You have strong organizational, written, and verbal communication skills and take pride in your attention to details.
- You are able to prioritize tasks at hand.
- You are a go-getter that is excited about friendly competition.
- You are the type of person who’ s looking for ways to learn and improve.
- You are a pioneer who values a fun work environment and wants to contribute to the high energy atmosphere.
- Bachelor’ s degree is preferred.
- Sales experience is a plus!
- Culture: Our culture is extremely fun, exciting, and fast paced. We work hard, but have fun while doing it. The environment is business casual. There is a high energy level that you can feel upon entering our office.
- Salary: Our base salary plus our lucrative commission plan is the best in class.
- Benefits: Aside from the great people that are employed with MAS, our benefits include medical, dental, and vision insurance, a 401k plan with a 4% employer match, supplemental benefits (life, short term disability, etc.), and paid time off (holidays, vacation, and personal time).
- Training: We pride ourselves on providing excellent training. Managers and peers make training interactive and enjoyable. If you have a sales mentality, our training will make you successful.