Thank you for considering a career with Pioneer Human Services!
We are currently looking for a Health Services Manager (Nurse Manager) with a passion for human services.
WHO WE ARE
Pioneer Human Services is a social enterprise that provides individuals with criminal histories the opportunity to lead healthy, productive lives. For over 50 years we have proudly serviced our clients with professionalism and empathy. Pioneer Center North (PCN) is a 141-bed facility in northwestern Washington that provides residential and intensive inpatient treatment for people who battle chronic substance use disorder. Located in Sedro-Woolley, PCN also provides evidence based programming for men and women.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
The Health Services Manager is responsible for ensuring that a system for providing quality client health care operates effectively and in accordance with physician's orders. They are responsible for suggesting and recommending changes in program, policy and procedure. They are responsible for providing high quality services under the least restrictive conditions feasible. They will oversee and supervise health coordinators, LPNs and RNs.
WHAT YOU'LL BRING
- Registered Nurse in Washington and have a current Washington State RN license in good standing
- 2-3 years Management Experience
- Experience in a care setting for at least 1 year, with preference given to applicants with mental health & chemical dependency experience.
PREFERABLY YOU’LL BRING
- BSN preferred
WHAT WE OFFER
- Stability: we have over 50 years of success in Washington State.
- Impact: Pioneer provides a chance for change to over 3,000 people on any given day.
- Reputation: we are a nationally recognized non-profit with 50+ locations across Washington state.
- Tuition assistance program: Pioneer pays 100% of the tuition for a bachelor’s degree, and 50% for graduate programs.
- Retirement plan: Pioneer contributes 4.5% of an employees' annual compensation into retirement plans. An additional 3.5% match is offered to those who contribute 6% on their own.
- Employee recognition programs: gift cards, additional time off, weekend getaways and other items.
- Competitive industry compensation and a generous benefit plan.
- Participation in the life assistance program.
- Public transportation reimbursement.
Pioneer human services is an equal opportunity employer of minorities/women/individuals with disabilities/protected veterans and does not unlawfully discriminate under federal, state, or local laws. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, or protected veteran status. EEO is the law poster EEO is the law poster supplement
PIONEER HUMAN SERVICES IS A DRUG FREE COMPANY
In addition to pre-employment drug screening, Pioneer reserves the right to conduct random sample alcohol or drug testing of all employees. Please note that our drug-free policy includes marijuana and there are no exceptions for those with medical marijuana prescriptions.
To apply, please email your resume to: Kristi.Rodriguez@p-h-s.com