Registrar Service Specialist - San Antonio, Texas
2 days left
- Full Time
Registrar Service Specialist
Galen College of Nursing
San Antonio, Texas
Galen College of Nursing is looking for a Registrar Service Specialist to provide consistent, friendly support to students, faculty and staff. This position will assist with the maintenance of academic records while enforcing policies and following established procedures of the college.
- Provide quality student service to insure the confidentiality and accuracy of student records.
- Verify that students have met all enrollment / admission requirements
- Assist in processing all readmission students
- Provide timely notification to students of changes to their status
- Work and assist other functional campus teams to meet needs of students
- Meet with students and contact students on a routine basis regarding attendance, performance and progression in the program
- Document all student interactions in CampusVue
- Provide support and assistance to students in all facets of on boarding and compliance
- Provide professional assistance and support to the Academic Leadership of the campus
- Reporting and analysis relative to student academic records
- Assure compliance with all policies and procedures as outlined the Student Catalog, Faculty Handbook, and the College Policy & Procedure Manual
- Participate in all campus activities that directly interface with students
- Knowledge or willingness to learn CampusVue and Canvas, Unitime, Verified Credentials
- Knowledge or willingness to learn state requirements for licensure
- Knowledge of registration and records procedures and systems
- Knowledge of supervision
- Ability to work under pressure and complete tasks by deadline dates.
- Ability to work in a fast pace environment.
- Work toward an Associate degree preferred
- Two years’ experience in college or academic setting preferred
Degree of Supervision: Moderate supervision
Galen College Values:
Inclusivity: I foster an environment that provides opportunity for every individual to reach their full potential.
Character: I act with integrity and compassion in all I do.
Accountability: I own my role and accept responsibility for my actions.
Respect: I value every person as an individual with unique contributions worthy of consideration.
Excellence: I commit myself to the highest level of quality in everything I do.
We are Galen College of Nursing. Our focus is nursing education and our students’ success is all that matters. We offer a unique educational experience we call Pure Nursing. Our knowledgeable and caring faculty and staff take personal interest in helping our students achieve their goals. Galen College is regionally accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges (SACSCOC) to award Baccalaureate and Associate Degrees. The baccalaureate degree in nursing program (RN to BSN option) at Galen College of Nursing is accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE), and the associate degree program is accredited by the Accreditation Commission for Education in Nursing (ACEN). For complete information related to Galen’s accreditation status, please visit our website.