RN, LPN/LVN, MSW - Care Management Field Position
Hiring in Mobile, Theodore, Atmore, Daphne, Spanish Fort, Foleyand surrounding areas.
Attach up to date resume that includes most recent employment when applying for position.
Care Managers are advocates who take a holistic approach in accessing benefits and resources available so clients are empowered to take control of their own health care.
- Must have 3 full years of recent geriatric clinical experience.
- A clear professional license without infraction, or any prior disciplinary action
- Strong work ethic, self-starter, able to work independently and possess professional qualities to be a role model for others
- Candidates are responsible for having mobile Phone - Computer Printer Scanner
- Candidates must have excellent, professional, and timely Communication Skills via Phone, E-Mail, Verbal, and Documentation
- Candidates must possess and demonstrate an empathetic, positive, caring, kind, compassionate, and genuine attitude
- Prior Home Care experience is a plus but is not required
Why choose Giving Tree Senior Care Options:
- Exceptional Support from Exceptional, Highly Experienced, Management with many years of experience in the industry
- Flexible schedules
- Potential to work up to full time employment with competitive pay and benefits
- No need for heavy lifting
- No on-call required
visit us at: https://givingtreeseniorcareoptions.comCompany Description
Giving Tree Senior Care Options, LLC is here to help you and your family.
We are committed to offering families the best in caring, individualized and effective support as they face the challenges of aging.
Our professional care managers are licensed nurses and social workers with experience in home health care, hospitals, assisted living, and nursing homes. They act as patient advocates to coordinate medical services through the healthcare continuum. We also educate our clients and their families so they will understand their diagnosis and medications. As professionals dedicated to the field of care management. We play a vital role in the process of assessment, planning, facilitation, care coordination, evaluation, and and advocacy for options and services to meet an individual's and family's comprehensive health needs through communication and available resources to promote quality cost effective outcomes. Our care managers offer their knowledge, experience, and compassion to help individual clients and their families cope with the challenges of aging and disability.