CNA Certified Nursing Assistant
Concord Healthcare and Rehabilitation, a 5 star CMS rated and US News and World Report Top Nursing Home is a premier Rehab and Nursing facility nestled in Lakewood, NJ. We are currently seeking CNA'S - Certified Nursing Aides.
Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA's) Benefits:
- Flexible schedule
- Competitive salaries
- Career Advancement Opportunities
- Tuition Reimbursements
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and 401K Benefits
- PTO- Vacation, Sick & Holiday Pay
- Hospital, Accident, Cancer, Short Term Disability, and Life Insurance Available
Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA's): Requirements:
- CNA License by State of NJ
- Ability to every other weekend
Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA's) : Responsibilities
- Bathe or assist residents with bathing (bed bath, tub bath, shower), according to the established schedule.
- Assist with restorative and rehabilitative care such as R.O.M., ambulating, turning, and positioning of residents.
- Feed and assist residents with oral cares.
- Update nurses with vital information on resident conditions.
- Perform all assigned duties in accordance with established facility policies and procedures, nursing care procedures, and facility safety rules and regulations.