Registered Nurse (RN) - 3-11:30PM - UP TO $1000 SIGNING BONUS!!!
At Strive there is a better way in providing Post Acute Care. Be a part of the most rewarding healthcare environment in the South Suburbs. Staff Satisfaction, Quality outcomes, Customer experience, and compassionate care are the pillars of our beliefs. In our state of the art rehabilitation center we are dedicated to providing the highest quality of care and customer experience for each patient we serve. Our ideal candidates will share our passion for the ultimate customer and team member experience.
As a Post Acute RN you will have a unique opportunity to be part of our new State-of-the-Art STRIVE Center for Rehabilitation. Qualified individuals will be trained in Customer Service, and our specialized Cardiac, Pulmonary and Orthopedic care models.
The potential employee would be expected to provide quality customer service and a never say no attitude.
Communication and Interpersonal Skills
- Exceptional interpersonal skills.
- Strong communicator.
- Organized and have the ability to prioritize work.
- Knowledge of organization policies and procedures.
- Requires knowledge of using a multi-line phone system, fax machines, copy machines, computer and paging systems.
- Leads coordination of care for each STRIVE patient daily with a shift huddle, ongoing communication throughout each shift and by direct oversight of the STRIVE team.
- Assist other team members, including nurses and CNAs, in their work as necessary and as directed by the management team.
- Coordinate with other departments to enhance patient care.
- Provide input and ideas on improvement to nurses and managers, including informing managers regarding any care or personnel issues as appropriate.
- Never says not my patient or not my job.
- Customer service focus to meet daily needs of patients and anticipate upcoming needs. Does not leave an issue unresolved and sees issues through to resolution.
- Positive attitude.
- Greet and acknowledge all patients and visitors at every encounter.
- 5-Star approach to achieve customer satisfaction.
- Critical thinker and able to make concrete clinical decisions.
- General knowledge of short-term rehabilitation goals and objectives.
- Able to educate family and patients on diagnosis, medications, and other clinical services.
- Capable of initiating and updating care plans as a part of the day to day patient care.
- Ability to do detailed work correctly and function under and handle stress.
- CPR certified. Capable and comfortable with all additional nursing equipment.
- Basic understanding of therapy equipment and modalities.
Nurse Specific Requirements:
- Registered Nurse (RN) in the State of Illinois and in good standing
- 1 year of experience in long term care or hospital setting, preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Patient care focus
Sign on Bonus up to $1,000
Medical and Dental:
Employee Appreciation Programs
401K with company matchCompany Description
Compassionate, resident-centered care is the cornerstone of our services. BRIA employees are passionate and caring professionals who take great pride in their ability to serve our residents in a broad range of skilled healthcare, administrative, therapeutic and support roles. Our team serves from the heart so that residents get the most out of every day.
Our goal is to provide our residents with services designed to achieve the best possible health, level of function, and quality of life. From rehabilitation therapy and specialized cardiac, orthopedic and pulmonary rehabilitation, to in-house and bedside hemodialysis, we help our patients get back home.