Assumes responsibility as the resource person for clinical resource management as it relates to coordinating patient services and electronic scheduling. Responsible for all patient scheduling activities for Home Care Mercer. Takes a lead role in assuring clinical quality and resource management by utilizing technologies to monitor patient care on an ongoing basis. Collaborates with clinical supervisors, clinical resource nurses, and staff education regarding on going patient case management. Takes a lead role in improving Patient Satisfaction.
RECRUITMENT REQUIREMENTS: · Experience in managing office workflow that supports point of service preferred.
· Proven expertise in managing clinical care.
· Understanding of role of alternative modes of clinical care – telehealth, telemonitoring
· Three to five years home care/hospice experience.
· Knowledgeable of federal and state homecare regulations preferred.
· Knowledgeable of home care/hospice accreditation and compliance regulations preferred
· Proficient in Microsoft office and other PC applications preferred
· Good communication skills.
· Ability to work independently.
· Good time management skills.
· Ability to work flexible hours, with weekend and holidays included.