Nurse Practitioner, Skilled Nursing Facilities, Work from home!
Growth oriented Telehealth company seeks Nurse Practitioner to work with geriatric patients in skilled nursing facilities in Mississippi via TeleVideo technology, working from home!
MediTelecare is the nations largest telehealth company providing behavioral health care to the patient population in rural skilled and assisted living facilities utilizing tele-video technology. We service over 30,000 patients throughout approximately 300 skilled nursing facilities! These services are delivered via HIPAA encrypted portal utilizing the latest technology for video, linking a healthcare practitioner to a patient located at the nursing facility. We are a leading employer for behavioral health professionals.
Practice your profession by treating the patients we assign to you from your own home!
If you have a practice license, or are willing to obtain a license, to practice in one or multiple states, we are interested in speaking with you. The states are: VT, ME, NH, KY, OH, VA, IA, TX, MS, KS, WV, NE, MO, MN, OK.
Outstanding compensation and earning potential seeing patients from your home or office from our secure technology!
YOUR JOB WILL INCLUDE:
- Conducting live and interactive clinical assessments of patients, providing treatment protocols, prescribing or recommending behavioral medications and providing medication management from your home office via tele-video technologies.
- Working closely with our collaborating Psychiatrists were required by state law or independently but within an interdisciplinary team including other nurse practitioners, psychologists, clinical Pharmacists and Physicians.
- Completing patient notes in our Electronic Health Records system.
- Virtually providing in-service education at the facilities and participating in staff and facility medical staff meetings as needed.
- Practicing your profession from home provides greater access to care for patients while allowing our practitioners to be highly efficient and patient-centric.
QUALIFICATIONS and REQUIREMENTS:
- Must possess advanced practice nursing degree from an accredited university. Hold a valid nurse practitioner license by state practice, in accordance with the regulations of that state or in the process of obtaining it.
- Have a State controlled substance license or in the process of obtaining it.
- Have a DEA Certificate or in the process of obtaining it.
- Must have significant experience treating mature adult and/or elderly patient population.
- Must have experience prescribing or managing psychotropic medications for adult patients.
- May be asked to obtain licensure in other states.
- Demonstrated ability to work on a company provided secure computer including but not limited to: using Internet based electronic health applications, Microsoft Outlook, and our Electronic Health Records system.
- Must have a quiet private location at home or office space to consult with patients via tele-video.
- Must have reliable internet access.
This job description is not inclusive and there may be other tasks and responsibilities that you will perform as required.
Compensation: $97,000.00 - $150,000.00 depending on patient caseload and productivity.