RN LPN | Clinical Home Care
We are seeking an Registered Nurses and Licensed Practical Nurses to help in the clinic setting with home care visits, business hours!
- Uses judgment in selecting the appropriate order and sequence of procedures and treatments.
- Identifies and respond to the patient's needs for care, including medication, equipment-assisted care and patient/family education.
- Observes for physical and/or emotional changes in patient's condition from prescribed medications/treatments, promptly and accurately documenting noted changes, and reporting any deviations from normal.
- Assess, monitor, document and report progress of patient's health and condition using required documents, reports and established timelines
- Manage patient care and scheduling after hours and weekend.
- Background, drivers check & drug test must be completed at the time of interview
- Valid RN license in the state of Michigan
- Must have a valid BLS License
- Must have a valid Drivers License
This is a Monday - Friday full time hours plus On Call rotation. Full benefits will be offered after requirements are met.Company Description
As a recognized leader in specialized staffing solutions, Entech Medical Staffing has become synonymous with Skilled Nursing and In-Home Care made easy. Designed specifically for individuals recovering from Spinal Cord Injuries or Traumatic Brain Injuries to Senior Citizens and anyone who requires in-home care services, we work collaboratively with a highly accredited team of Physicians, Nurses, Case Managers and Therapists to direct and promote the specialized care and assistance designed to help YOU or your loved ones achieve optimal rehabilitation and independence at home and in the community.