LPN (Licensed Practical Nurse) or RN (Registered Nurse)
Thrive Health Care Services provides one-on-one skilled nursing care to medically fragile pediatric and adult patients in the familiar surroundings of their home.
Home Care Case in Alexandria, VA
Opening: Days and Evenings Sun - Sat (7 days a week)
Skills Required: NG-TUBE
Shift Times: 7a - 3p, 3p - 11p, 7a - 11p
Thrive Health Care Services is looking for experienced licensed practical nurse (LPN) or RN to join our growing healthcare team. Nurses that work with us are expected to consistently perform according to nursing standards and are accountable for managing patient care and assisting others in the management of patient care.
- Utilizes the nursing process to assess, plan, implement and evaluate patient care.
- Performs focused interview to identify specific patient needs.
- Collect, track, and maintain patient history; record any new data
- Take vitals, including blood pressure, heart rate, temperature, etc.
- Take instruction from and report updates to registered nurse/overseeing physician
- Report any unusual or drastic changes in patient behavior/symptoms; seek help from superiors when needed
- Follow state and federal mandated standards and procedures
- Licensed Practical Nurse ( LPN ) Current VA State License
- Current CPR Certification
- Current PPD or Chest X-Ray.
- Ability to Work Independently with access to RN Supervisor
- One year prior Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) experience preferred.
Benefits And Perks
- 8,12 and 16 Hour Shifts, Flexible Scheduling, Full Time / Part Time, Competitive Wages, Paid orientation with an experienced Nurse until you're ready to work Independently, Long Term Disability, Accident Insurance, Referral Bonus,
- Experienced nurses new to Home-care and new graduates, ask about our comprehensive orientation program.
Recruiter email: blen@Thrivehcs.com
Thrive Health Care Services is is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity EmployerCompany Description
Thrive Health Care Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin.