Registered Nurse (RN) | $5,000 Sign on Bonus | Home Care
BrightStar Care of Central Denver is in need of an experiencedRegistered Nurseto work Part Time 12-30/hrs a week!
BrightStar Care of Central Denver is a leading home care agency providing both skilled and unskilled services. Our medical license allows us to take care of our private duty clients without limitations. Wedo not work with Medicare or Medicaidtherefore our paperwork is simplified and OASIS is not necessary! We offer all levels of service from companion care to vent care. We are Joint Commission Accredited and have won multiple awards, including: Multi-Unit Franchise of the Year, Clinical Excellence Award and Supernova Award (fastest growing BrightStar office).
BrightStar Care of Central Denver is seeking a professional, motivated and independent nurse to provide exceptional home care for our client in the Denver Metro Area. If you're an RN with experience in either LTC, hospitals and or home care then this could be the right fit for you. We have a wide variety of skilled nursing cases to meet every nurses needs. We have PRN options to assist with our Infusion cases! Most importantly our 100% electronic charting allows our RN's to spend more time with our clients and less time charting!
Our older adult male client in Denver is looking for one more nurse to join his highly skilled nursing team 12-30/hrs a week. This client is seeking an RN to commit to his Sundays or Thursdays (or both) from 7:00am-7:00pm and then also his short shifts throughout the week. This is a private duty case however you also get to work alongside of a CNA that's been with him for years! This position is the perfect opportunity to utilize your experience in a relaxed one-on-one home care setting while maintaining a part timewith benefits schedule! BrightStar home care allows you to devote all of your attention to one client and not have to juggle multiple clients in one day. We understand what nurses go through and that's why we acknowledge you're thesuperhero in scrubs!
Please review our employee benefits below and see if this could be the right fit / team for you!
Registered Nurse (RN) Benefits off the field:
- $5,000 Sign on Program
- Competitive & Negotiablehourly wages
- Weekly Pay / Direct Deposit
- Flexible Schedule
- Variety of Clients
- Health / Dental Benefits
- Referral Bonus Program
- Additional assignments, procedures and treatments available
- Joint Commission Accredited
- Class "A" (Medical) Agency
- Independently Owned and Managed by Founder
Registered Nurse (RN) Benefits On the Field:
- Relaxed and Safe Home Care Environment
- One to One Patient Care
- Familiarize yourself with one client's routine
- Transportation - Opportunities to travel with client
- Friendly, Knowledgeable and Supportive 24/7 On Call Team
- Work alongside of CNA
Registered Nurse (RN) Job Duties:
- Perform care as defined by client s individual Plan of Care and within scope of states nurse practice act.
- Monitor patients condition and notify appropriate personnel of any changes.
- Provide those services requiring substantial and specialized nursing skill.
- Assures proper maintenance of clinical records in compliance with local, state and federal laws.
- Counsels the client and family in meeting nursing and related needs.
Registered Nurse (RN) Qualifications:
- Current and Unrestricted Colorado RN License
- 1 Year Supervised Experience
- Trach / Ventilator / G-Tube experience preferred
- Reliable Vehicle / Auto Insurance
- Current CPR and TB Test
- Clean Background and Criminal Record
Join a leader in the home health care industry and apply for a position with BrightStar today! We are seeking compassionate CNAs and RNs who are dedicated to providing the highest quality patient care and customer service. Employees of BrightStar benefit from ongoing training and opportunities for professional development. Our goal is to continue to grow and provide excellent care for as many people as we can, and we need your help to get there!