Certified Nursing Assistant CNA
We are seeking a Certified Nursing Assistant CNA for our skilled nursing home, The Gardens at Blue Ridge in Harrisburg PA!
You will work alongside fellow caregivers to provide each of your assigned residents with routine daily nursing care and services in accordance with the resident's assessment and care plan as a Certified Nursing Assistant CNA.
$1000 Sign Up Bonus*
CNA ($1,000) FT 7 am - 330pm
CNA (*Prorate $1,000) PT 7 am - 330pm
CNA ($1,000) FT 3 pm - 1130 pm
CNA (*Prorate $1,000) PT 3 pm - 1130 pm
CNA ($1,000)FT11pm - 7am
CNA PRN 7 am - 330pm
CNA PRN 3 pm - 1130 pm
CNA PRN 11 pm 730 am
- Assist residents with daily dental and mouth care (i.e., brushing teeth/dentures, oral hygiene, special mouth care, etc.), with bath functions (i.e., bed, bathtub or shower bath, etc) and with hair care functions (i.e., combing, brushing, shampooing, etc.)
- Change bed linens. Keep linens tight to avoid wrinkles from forming under the resident
- Assist resident with bowel and bladder functions (i.e., take to bathroom, offer bedpan/urinal, portable commode, etc)
- Assist residents in preparing for activity and social programs (i.e. church services, parties, visitors, etc)
- Change dressings, bandages, binders, etc., as instructed
- Ensure that residents who are unable to call for help are checked frequently
- Active Certified Nursing Assistant Certification
- Paid Time Off (PTO), To be used at your discretion for; Vacation, Sick, &/or Personal time
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Insurance
- & many more!
Located in the Blue Ridge Mountain area of northern Harrisburg, close to Pinnacle Health Systems and Holy Spirit Health Systems, The Gardens at Blue Ridge is a 95-bed short term rehabilitation and skilled nursing facility. Our speech, physical, and occupational therapists are here to keep you or your loved one as independent as possible. Our facility features a lovely enclosed courtyard with a large goldfish pond for our residents to enjoy.
We hire people that are caring, honest, and hard-working that keep our residents and families as our number one priority. Our caregivers use their training and experience to enrich the lives of our residents. We're proud of the dedicated people who share in our commitment to put residents first, improve quality of life and provide excellent care with compassion and dignity.
We encourage families to visit, dine, and celebrate with us during birthdays and holidays. We listen when you have feedback and work hard to keep you priority number one.