RNs/LPNs, Psychiatric - up to $1,500 SignOn/Completion Bonus!
PLEASE APPLY ONLINE @ www.Nationalhcs.com
Mountains and Bonus....what could be better?
Nationalhcs has positions for RNs and LPNs in Morganton, NC
***SignOn/Completion BONUS of up to $1,500*** Contact our Recruiters for details
- 16-week AND 26-week Assignments
- Renewable Assignments
- 40 hours per week with every other weekend required
- Psychiatric experience preferred
- Current AHA/BLS
- Valid NC professional nurse licensure
- Experience working with electronic medical records, email, and computer literate
- Successful completion of competency testing, drug screen, background check, physical exam, immunizations, and other agency screening/application requirements
- Successful completion of other Client screening/application requirements
Benefits (visit our website www.Nationalhcs.com for a full detailed list)
- Excellent pay
- Weekly payroll
- Direct deposit
- Employee benefits post probation: 401-K, Vacation, and Healthcare Reimbursement
- Referral Program (another way to earn $)
- Bonus opportunities throughout the year
PLEASE APPLY online @ www.Nationalhcs.comCompany Description
National Health Care Solutions, LLC (Nationalhcs) is a RN owned, TJC accredited healthcare staffing company providing per diem, contract, and temp-to-hire healthcare professionals (HCPs) to facilities throughout the US. Nationalhcs was founded by our President and CEO, Glenn Brody, RN in 2010, and provides the highest quality Physicians, Advanced Practice, Nursing, and Allied Health professionals to our clients. Nationalhcs earned The Joint Commission (TJC) gold seal of approval in 2013 for healthcare staffing services.
On March 4, 2018 Nationalhcs and our sister company, Professional Nursing Solutions, LLC (PNS), merged to become one great company. PNS was founded in 2004, earned the TJC gold seal of approval in 2013, and has primarily held contracts in NC. With the growth and excellent reputation of our companies, we have now merged to operate under one name. Everything else will remain the same. We will continue to provide exceptional services for our clients and HCPs.
Our philosophy is that understanding and respecting the unique needs of both clients and HCPs is the key to successful partnerships. Our mission is to provide reliable HCPs dedicated to quality patient care with unrelenting attention to clinical excellence and patient safety. We have honed our skills to provide Reliable, Committed, and Compassionate HCPs to our clients for their patients safety.